How Does It Happen
Skin aging is caused by a combination of natural aging and exposure to sunlight. In our 20s, our skin's collagen production is slowly reduced, resulting in elastic and brittle skin and eventually in wrinkling and sagging of our skin.
Apply a generous amount of sunblock
When it comes to sunblock, always remember that more is better. SPF is essential for fighting against aging. For extra protection, we throw on a wide brim hat on a sunny day. If you are already experiencing damaged skin for UV rays, consider an anti aging facial treatment.
Use a retinoid
Retinoids, which are a derivative of Vitamin A, encourage skin regeneration and increase collagen production. Retinoids are great for preventing aged skin!
Moisturizers help to hydrate the skin, this is essential as we get older and our skin begins to dry out naturally. Look for ingredients like HA and Vitamin C.
UV rays from the sun cause aging by breaking down collagen and leading to thinner and wrinkled skin. Daily application of sunscreen SPF 30 can help to fade age spots and allows the skin to regenerate without the constant barrage of UV rays.
Experts' Recommendation: MicroBoost Facial
The MicroBoost facial is the perfect anti aging facial treatment. Using microneedling, the skin is stimulated to produce collagen helping you reverse the effects of aged skin. We can safely say the MicroBoost is the best facial treatment for aging skin you will ever experience. Click the button to learn more about the MicroBoost Facial!
Discover better skindays with us
We are your next-generation skincare experts that believe in a holistic skincare approach – to be there for our community every step of their skin journey. Whether its the best facial treatment for aging skin or pure, honest skincare advice, you can always count on us.
- Be of great quality that delivers promised results leaving you with happier skin.
- Stick to its stipulated timing and not deviate greatly, ensuring every customer’s schedule is not affected.
- Use only cruelty free and vegan products, with no parabens and alcohol.
- Maintain high service quality and hygiene standards that is expected within our medspa.
- Be conducted by expert aestheticians who have undergone our strict internal training regime.
- Be transparent and affordable. What you see online is what you get! Absolutely no deviation in pricing.
- Have a stress-free environment. Enjoy your treatment without fear of any hard selling!
Wherever you are on your skincare journey, we have the skin solution for you. Simply tell us your skin concern and we provide the skin fix. You can leave it to team skindays to deliver the best facial treatment for aging skin on your next #skindate.