How Does It Happen
Hyperpigmentation occurs when melanin is overproduced in certain spots on the skin resulting in dark patches of skin that varies in size and shape. More commonly found in people with darker skin tones
Take Care Of Existing Acne
Getting your current acne under control will reduce the possibility of new dark spots forming due to PIH (Post Inflammatory HyperPigmentation). Reduce acne and you can reduce the need for a facial for pigmentation skin. Check out our guide for Acne.
Apply Topical Creams
Topical creams can help treat and lighten hyperpigmentation. Ingredients to look out for include hydroquinone, kojic acid, and salicylic acid. Remember to start slow with these creams as they can lead to skin thinning!
Sun damage can darken and worsen discolorations. Use a sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher to protect the skin. Regardless whether you have concerns about pigmentation, we should all sunscreen up daily!
Intense Pulsed Light
Treat hyperpigmentation with IPL. It utilizes light energy to target melanin. Light energy travels directly into the superficial and dermis layer of the skin, breaking up melanin particles. Check out Skinday's very own Rejuvenlite+ to treat pigmentation!
Amplify your results with super serums
Supercharge your routine with our targeted serums – all formulated with powerful + clean ingredients for 100% skin health, perfect for pigmentation.
Shop: Gentle Peel.
Experts' Recommendation: Expert Facial
Pesky Pigmentation, here at Skindays we recommend the Expert Facial, the best facial for pigmentation that treats all your skin wants and needs. The treatment to say goodbye to hyperpigmentation on your face forever. Think Expert Facial, think the best facial for pigmentation.
Discover better skindays with us
We are your next-generation skincare experts that believe in a holistic skincare approach – to be there for our community every step of their skin journey. Whether its a facial for pigmentation skin or pure, honest skincare advice, you can always count on us! Make the first step to rid of hyperpigmentation on your face with our Expert treatment.
- Be of great quality that delivers promised results leaving you with happier skin.
- Stick to its stipulated timing and not deviate greatly, ensuring every customer’s schedule is not affected.
- Use only cruelty free and vegan products, with no parabens and alcohol.
- Maintain high service quality and hygiene standards that is expected within our medspa.
- Be conducted by expert aestheticians who have undergone our strict internal training regime.
- Be transparent and affordable. What you see online is what you get! Absolutely no deviation in pricing.
- Have a stress-free environment. Enjoy your treatment without fear of any hard selling!
Wherever you are on your skincare journey, we have the skin solution for you. Simply tell us your skin concern and we provide the skin fix. You can leave it to team skindays to deliver the best facial for pigmentation for your next #skindate.